We're always on the lookout for talented plumbers in the local area.
Experienced Plumber - Merimbula Based Role
Experienced plumber required to join our dynamic team – all work is based around Merimbula and surrounding areas – perfect for a local or plumber looking to move to a friendly, up and coming coastal town!
Applicants duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Service and Installation of Taps and Toilets
- Unblocking Drains and laying of pipework
- Working with brand new relining equipment
- Hot water systems repair and service
- Locating leaks
- CCTV camera inspections
- Other general maintenance plumbing
We're on the lookout for an experienced plumber who:
- Holds a current drivers license (Manual)
- Works extremely well in a team and autonomously
- Be willing to work Saturday's and emergency call Outs on a rotational roster if necessary
- Be able to work unsupervised
- Has the ability to use scheduling software (service m8 desirable but not essential)
In turn you will receive:
- Above award rate salary including superannuation and bonus
- Company car and uniform
- Overtime and weekend opportunities if desired
- The ability to grow in a booming company looking for motivated individuals who want to take the next step in their career.
- Regular training and guidance
- Phone allowance
- The chance to work with a great bunch of plumbers who practice a great work life balance
To apply: Email email@example.com with your CV.